Whether you're looking for inspiration or just want to try something new with your makeup, these celebrity-inspired looks are perfect. They'll give you an instant glam upgrade and make creating a whole new look a breeze. All of the products used in these tutorials are non-toxic and safe for everyday wear. So go ahead, channel your favorite celeb!
Diane Kruger's Smoky Eye
To get the look, start by applying a smoky eye pencil to the water line of your eye and then smudge it with a brush. Next, apply a deep matte dark brown shadow all over your lid and blend it out well so that there's no harsh lines. Then use an angled brush to apply a lighter matte taupe shade in the crease of your eyelid. Finish by applying primer onto clean skin and powdering over both lids with translucent setting powder or translucent setting spray to set everything in place--this will help keep everything waterproof throughout the day!
Ariana Grande's Bold Lip
If you're looking to try a bold lip, Ariana Grande's look is the perfect place to start. To recreate her look, follow these steps:
- Use a lip liner in a matching shade as your lipstick to outline your lips and fill them in with color. You can use either a pencil or liquid liner, just make sure it matches exactly!
- Next up? Applying the actual lipstick itself! Using either an angled brush or lip brush (like this one), apply it all over the top and bottom of your mouth like so:
- If you want even more shine on top of all that color, apply some gloss on top of everything, and don't forget to moisturize before hand so that everything stays put throughout dinner!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Tousled Waves
- Use a curling iron. If you want to achieve Rosie's tousled waves, start by curling sections of your hair with a large barrel curling iron.
- Spray in some texture. Once you've curled each section, spritz on some texturizing spray to give the ends some extra lift and definition.
- Try a flat iron next--or not! You can also use this style if you'd rather go straight than curly: Just take all of your hair and run it through one pass with your flat iron set at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Then use a setting spray to finish off the look by locking everything down for all-day hold without stickiness or stiffness!
Victoria Beckham's Soft Smoky Eyes
To get the look, start by using a light-reflecting eye shadow base. Then use a neutral shadow to define the crease and outer corner of your eye. Blend out any harsh lines with a medium brown shadow
Jennifer Lopez's Bronzed Skin
If you're looking for a bronzed glow that's more subtle than J.Lo's, but still pretty dramatic, try out self-tanning products. Self-tanners come in a variety of shades and can be applied with a mitt or brush. Some even come with built-in moisturizers so your skin stays hydrated while getting the bronze look you want!
If you want to take things up a notch further, try out some face makeup products as well as body makeup products--the best part about using self-tanners is that they can be used anywhere on the body (including the face).
These Celebrity Makeup Looks Can Be Recreated At Home Without Toxic Ingredients
- Clean beauty products are better for your skin.
- Organic makeup is better for the environment.
- Organic makeup is better for animals, too!
Toxic ingredients in makeup can be harmful to your health and can even cause cancer over time, so it's important to use products that are free of toxic chemicals as much as possible, especially if you want to look good on camera or feel confident in front of friends or coworkers (or just at home). But what's even more important than avoiding these ingredients is choosing products made with organic ingredients whenever possible because they're better for the planet overall: chemicals like parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances have been linked by scientists with everything from early puberty among children whose mothers used them during pregnancy through increased risk of breast cancer among women who wear them regularly throughout their lives; plus they pollute our waterways when discarded containers end up there instead of being recycled properly.
I hope you've enjoyed these celebrity makeup looks and feel inspired to try them out yourself! Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and experiment with different looks. You can always go back to your favorite look or try something new tomorrow if it didn't work out today.