There's nothing that I love more than a natural makeup look. Whether you're a full-on glam girl or like to keep it minimal, there's something undeniably appealing about a simple, natural makeup look. Not only does it allow your skin to shine, but it makes you feel confident and happy with yourself when you catch sight of yourself in the mirror. So today we're going over five easy looks that will help take all those fears away!
Natural Makeup Look 1: The Natural Brow
- Use a tinted brow gel to fill in sparse areas.
- Set the gel with powder, then brush through to blend the two products together and remove any excess powder from your brows.
- Don't over pluck your eyebrows! Plucking too much can lead to bald spots and uneven growth, which can make you look older than you actually are if not taken care of properly (and no one wants that). Some people have naturally thin brows; if this is the case for you, try using an eyebrow pencil instead of tweezers so that no hairs are pulled out at all, just fill them in with color instead!
Natural Makeup Look 2: Wake Up & Glow
Wake Up & Glow is a great look for those who want to achieve a natural and radiant look on their skin. For this makeup look, we recommend using a tinted moisturizer that is suitable for your skin tone and texture. You can also use a blush with a bit of shimmer in it or even just apply some bronzer onto your cheekbones. The third step would be applying lip color that has some shine, but still looks natural (like gloss). Mascara and eyeliner will complete this look by enhancing your eyes while making them look bigger than usual! Lastly, brow pencils are essential when creating any kind of makeup because they give off an impression of professionalism!
Natural Makeup Look 3: Dewy Cheeks
To get this look, you'll need to apply a cream blush. Cream blushes are easy to use and can be applied with your fingers or a brush. Apply the blush on both sides of your face, on top of cheekbones and just below them on the apples of your cheeks (not too far down!). Use light strokes as well as circular motions when applying cream blush so that it blends into skin seamlessly.
Natural Makeup Look 4: Pink Lips
- Use a tinted lip balm.
- Choose a pink lipstick or gloss.
- For more of an opaque look, try a lip liner in the same shade as your lips (or even darker).
- If you want something with more staying power, opt for a stain instead of lipstick or gloss; it'll last longer throughout the day and won't come off on cups or straws!
Try Now: All Kind Of Lipstick Collections
Natural Makeup Look 5: Cat's Eyes & Lashes
This look is the perfect way to define your eyes, while keeping them soft and feminine. To create this look:
- Begin by using a black gel eyeliner to create an intense cat eye shape on both lids. This will make your eyes stand out!
- Next, apply a matte mauve shade of lipstick directly from its tube onto the center of the lips and blend outward into a gradient effect. Finish off with some false lashes for added drama (and if you're feeling ambitious).
These Simple And Chic Looks Will Make You Feel Great About What You Put On Your Skin
Clean beauty is a trend that's growing in popularity, and for good reason. Clean beauty products are made with ingredients that are good for you and the environment. Natural makeup is also a great way to feel good about what you put on your skin, as it can be easily recreated at home with some simple tools. These looks are easy to replicate at home, just follow these step-by-step instructions!
We hope you enjoyed these five looks and are inspired to try them out for yourself. Remember that your skin is the largest organ in your body, so it's important to take good care of it! If you have any questions about the products we used in this post or how they can benefit your skin, please leave them in the comments section below so we can answer them for everyone else who might need help finding what works best for them too.