When it comes to beauty, there's no secret formula. You just need to put in the work and stay committed. I've spent years testing out different face washes and moisturizers, looking for the key to beautiful skin. Now that I've found it, here are my favorite products—and how to use them in a simple routine that works.
Step 1: Wash Your Face
Wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Use a soft washcloth, and make sure it's completely clean before you use it on your skin.
- Rinse well to remove all traces of makeup and dirt from your pores.
- Dry off with a towel (or two if needed), then pat dry instead of rubbing in order to avoid irritation or redness around the eyes.
Try Now: Organic Face Cleansers
Step 2: Exfoliate Your Face
The next step is to exfoliate your face. If you've never done this before, don't worry--it's not as scary as it sounds! To do it correctly, use a gentle natural exfoliant (like coconut oil or sugar) and rub it into your skin in circular motions. The process will help remove dead skin cells and clear out pores so they look smaller and less noticeable. It can also reduce acne by helping to prevent blackheads from forming inside them.
Exfoliate twice weekly for best results--but if you're new to this kind of thing and want to ease into it slowly, start by using an exfoliant once every few days until your skin gets used to being scrubbed regularly!
Step 3: Moisturize Your Face
Now that you have cleansed and toned your skin, it's time to moisturize. Your moisturizer should be oil-free and non-comedogenic. This means that it won't clog pores or cause acne breakouts. You also want to make sure that any product you use on your face is labeled "non-comedogenic."
If possible, opt for a water-based moisturizer instead of an oil-based one; this will help keep excess oil at bay while still providing hydration for dry areas like the cheeks or forehead (which don't produce as much natural oils). If you do decide on an oil-based formula though--and many people find them more effective than watery ones--use just enough so that there's no visible residue left behind when applying the product onto clean skin.
You should apply this final step every morning before applying makeup or going out into public since these steps are meant only for nighttime use!
Try Now: Face Moisturizers
Step 4: Use Sunscreen During The Day And Retinol At Night
Sunscreen is a must.
Retinol, the active ingredient in many anti-aging creams, is a vitamin A derivative that works to build collagen and increase skin cell turnover. It's best used at night because it can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
You should apply enough retinol to cover your entire face (or as much as possible), but not so much that it's dripping down your neck or onto clothes--if you're using too much, this will irritate sensitive areas like around eyes and mouth. If after several weeks of use you notice no difference in appearance or texture of skin then try increasing how often you apply it until you see results!
Try Now: Organic All Natural Zinc Sunscreen
This Skin Care Routine Will Help You Get A Beautiful Complexion Without Spending A Lot of Money or Time On It!
To get a beautiful complexion, you don't need to spend a lot of money or time on it. Here's an easy skin care routine that will help you get great results!
- Cleanse your face with gentle cleansers and avoid harsh chemicals
- Exfoliate regularly by using a facial scrub once or twice per week
- Moisturize daily with moisturizer made specifically for sensitive skin (like Face Moisturizers) instead of lotion or oil-based products that leave behind an oily residue on the surface of the skin which makes acne worse over time because they clog pores under the surface of the skin causing breakouts in areas where they shouldn't normally occur (like around mouth corners). Oil-free moisturizers are also great if you have oily skin since they won't make things worse by making them even greasier than normal due to being filled with oils/butters etcetera
We hope you enjoyed this simple skin care routine and can use it to help you get the beautiful complexion you've always wanted. We know that it can be hard to find time for yourself, but with these four easy steps and tips from our experts, we think you'll find that keeping up with your skin doesn't have to take much at all!