Summer is a great time to be outside. You can spend time with friends, enjoy the sunshine and take advantage of all the fun activities that come with it. But summer also brings with it some challenges, including unpredictable weather. One minute you're lounging by the pool on a sunny afternoon and then before you know it, it starts raining. While we don't want to ruin your fun by telling you not to go outside at all during these times (after all, what would life be like if we stayed inside all spring/summer?), we do understand that rainy days can still have their perks. For example: You get to wear your favorite rain boots! If only there were an easier way for us ladies (and men) to look good even when caught in an unexpected downpour.
Tinted moisturizer is a great alternative to foundation, especially if you have sensitive skin or oily skin. It's lightweight, easy to use and provides the right amount of coverage without feeling heavy on your face. You can also use it in place of foundation or as a primer under your makeup.
Tinted moisturizers come in different colors so they match your natural skin tone perfectly. You can try our products in our website luxurybysofia.com
- Use a water-resistant foundation. If you're prone to breakouts, look for one that's oil free and made with clean ingredients.
- Choose a cruelty-free brand to avoid supporting animal testing.
Try Now: Organic & Vegan Bio Glow Foundation
Lipstick can be a great way to add color and definition to your face, especially when you're going for a more natural look. It's also an easy way to protect your lips from the sun while still looking beautiful!
If you have uneven lip color or just want fuller lips, lipstick is perfect because it covers up any imperfections while making them look better than ever before.
Try Now: All Lipstick Collections
Waterproof eyeshadow is a great way to achieve a bold look without worrying about your makeup running. There are two ways you can use waterproof eyeshadow: with a cream formula and with powder.
If you prefer using cream products, we recommend checking out Luxurybysofia.com. This kit includes four different shades of eye shadow in both matte and shimmer finishes--the perfect mix for creating any look from natural to dramatic. The best part? It's completely waterproof!
If you'd rather opt for powder shadows instead of creams, we recommend trying Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection. This set comes with nine different colors ranging from light pinks to deep purples that will make your eyes pop no matter what occasion calls for it! The combination of matte formulas means they won't budge once applied either; so whether it rains outside or gets hot under bright lights at work (or both), these shadows will stay put all day long!
Try Now: Organic Eyeshadows
- Waterproof mascara: This is a must-have for any makeup bag. It's especially important in summer because you want your eyes to stay looking fresh and bright, even when you're sweating or crying from the heat.
- Non-toxic mascara: If you want your mascara not just to be waterproof but also free of harsh chemicals that can irritate skin, look for one made with natural ingredients like beeswax or coconut oil. You can even find organic mascaras that are also vegan!
- Natural mascara: If you have sensitive eyes or allergies, try using a natural formula like aloe vera gel instead of traditional black pigment (which could potentially cause irritation). Aloe vera has been shown by researchers at Boston University Medical Center to be effective at reducing inflammation caused by contact lenses worn during sleep; it also helps keep moisture levels balanced so lashes stay healthy all day long without turning brittle or breaking off prematurely during hot summer months when humidity levels rise high enough for mites inside homes reach dangerous levels too high for comfort levels."
Eyeliner is a must-have for any makeup look, but it can be tricky to apply. If you're new to eyeliner or want to hone your skills, here are some tips:
You don't need to use liquid or gel liner every single day, even if it's waterproof! Pencil and powder versions are also great options if you want something less intense than liquid or gel.
If possible, apply your eyeliner before putting on foundation because they'll help each other stay in place longer throughout the day. This is especially helpful if you've got oily skin like me!
When choosing an eyeliner shade for summertime wear (and all year round), try picking something lighter than what you normally wear during colder weather months like winter and fall."
Try Now: Organic Eyelash Mascara
You Can Still Look Good, Even When You're Caught In A Summer Rainstorm
You can still look good, even when you're caught in a summer rainstorm.
As the weather gets warmer and we spend more time outside, it's important to remember that our skin is sensitive to the elements. Whether you're working on a farm or just playing in the sprinklers with your kids, waterproof makeup products are an easy way to keep your face looking fresh all day long. And if you've been looking for an excuse to switch over to clean beauty products (or maybe just want something new), these options will keep your skin happy while also being good for the environment!
With these tips, you can be sure that your makeup will stay put no matter what the weather. Even if you're caught in a summer rainstorm or swimming pool splash zone, these products will keep your face looking flawless. The best part? They won't run when wet!